Author Topic: First day of dayshift!! Thanks you all!  (Read 8391 times)

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
Re: Cross your fingers!!! update 8/20/07 @3:50 am
« Reply #30 on: Aug 21, 2007, 11:17:18 AM »
Well, here's the official, un-official update.  Officially~As of yesterday, 8/20/07. the bid job was given to Kasey.  Un-officially~Matt got the non-union supervisor job, but supervisors were the only ones told about it!  And my supervisor told a co-worker, who informed me!

So, Kasey wants Matt's old job, which is making starter on dayshift.  (starter is enzymes, and certain enzymes give cheese it's specific characteristics.  Mild flavor, to the holes in swiss)  So, Kasey took the vat job to basically give management the finger after they told him, he'll never see dayshift! 
Matt will be taking his new job ??  The last time they filled this position, it took almost 9 months from the time they were awarded the job, to them actually starting the new position! 

So, I'll eventually get the job, it maybe anytime from next week (if Kasey decides to not take it) to up to almost a year!  You gotta love politics!!   

Politics hell! That's better than Dallas or Dynasty. My heart goes out to you...working there.

BTW, will there be a end of season cliffhanger?
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)