Author Topic: Less is more; really  (Read 2191 times)

hessiankid31

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -6
  • Male Posts: 81
  • Member since Apr '04
  • "Chrome won't get you home!" PM Winston Churchil
    • View Profile
Re: Less is more; really
« on: Jul 13, 2004, 11:01:58 AM »
I'm a real alcoholic and drug addict, clean for four years. I can really see some scary parallels between my old addiction and the Toyaholic one, but at least this one doesn't destroy your life ang brings genuine pleasure. It does suck all your spare cash and time and I do get antsy when I can't go wheelin for more than A week. I've skipped work to wheel, sold stuff to get parts, and stayed awake well into the wee hours planning and dreaming about how to do the next project. It has affected my shcool work too. I basically did a whole semesters work in the last three days, cause I put it off in favor of finishing my snorkel, winch bumper and new sliders and plus I'm always dikkin around here when I should be grading papers or doing homework. :shake_head: I even sent one of the pages of my snorkel writeup in progress to my professor's dropbox by accident. Sad sad sad :shake_head:. This forum is really like a giant AA for wheelers. I'm actually gonna write a psych paper on the parallels, think It'll be good. MAybe we need to come up with the 12 steps of Toyaholics. BTW, I AM NOT knocking recovery: AA and NA saved my butt and I love them, for anybody else out there in recovery. But thats just my opinion, I may be wrong. 8)
Its not "AT" anywhere! 91v6 Toy sawzall special w/ twin turbo thrack-u-lators, 01 Taco4cy cream puff,85 220whp 5mge Supra,multiple FF Honda civics