Author Topic: Advanced Theology II  (Read 31179 times)

BigMike

• Administrator
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2205
  • Male Posts: 18,292
  • Member since Apr '02
  • 511:1 Club
    • View Profile
    • Bone-Stock Plane-Jane 1981 Shortbed Pickup
Re: Advanced Theology II
« Reply #150 on: Jul 16, 2007, 01:38:43 AM »
I've re-read what I am getting into above, and I wanted to just add the following...

I am NOT saying that one may only be saved in a certain religion. The Lord "winks" his eye at ignorance (need the source for this). I am NOT saying that Church A is better than Church B.

The reason why I think this is important is because the Bible tells about a counterfeit religion in the end times that will deceive many and many will be lost because of this. Revelation 18:4 (KJV):
"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."

Satan is not an idiot, he is a highly intelligent being!! Many people associate the devil with horns and such, but no, he must be a very beautiful and majestic angel for he was an angel for God in the past!

Satan is so smart that even the highest ranking Bible scholars and theologians will be deceived in the end times:
"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Matt. 24:24

Once people are deceived and are bought into this false counterfeit religion, the Bible warns they will do horrible things without knowing they are in error:
"And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death." Luke 21:16 KJV
"They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think he doeth God service." John 16:2 KJV

This is why I feel it is important for everyone to act on their curiosity, question where your beliefs originated from. Protestantism is dieing all around us and yet very few are willing to speak up about it.

I am not trying to invoke fear into you. This is the moment we have been waiting for! This is not a time to be afraid, this is a time to stand for Jesus.

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." John 16:33 KJV
Check out our new Rock Crawling Videos!
2016 56-speed 580:1 Tacoma Rock Crawler   
1981 36-speed 511:1 3RZ-FE Rock Crawler
1987 6-speed Supercharged 4A-GZE MR2
Instagram: @SlowestTacoma
Things are only impossible until they are not.
"The worst of both worlds, the best of neither." -abnormaltoy
"An informed question. But difficult to answer. I am what you see." -Nanaki