Author Topic: Ron Paul - Texas Congressman...Presidential Candidate  (Read 4258 times)

brainlessfool

• It's not my problem if you can't hear the voices too.
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2730
  • Male Posts: 4,207
  • Member since Jun '02
  • drive fast or the devil may get ya
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
Re: Ron Paul - Texas Congressman...Presidential Candidate
« on: Jul 09, 2007, 05:23:11 PM »
I wish you would take a big look on North Korea and Iran, these two contries are willing you use Nuke's to perswade other three world contries into following them. Yes, it is our problem, and yes, we are trying to help and prevent further corruption leading to death of million's of innocent live's.

The problem with our contry today is that the media can turn the heads of American's in a second. All you see is death of our American Soldiers and no progress.. i wish that every freakin American alive would take a trip to the middle east and see the progress being made... it's happening all over in unpresidented amount's. YES, we are using a lot of our tax dollars to try and make the middle east bearable for people to live in and make sure thousands of people get the medicin, housing, and education we so fondly forget to cherish.....

I am a soldier, and it really pisses me off to see all of these people bash what's happening in the middle east... GET OVER IT!!!!! it's not going to end anytime soon... do you honestly think that just because we get a new president that everything is going to change in an instant..... HELL NO.... it will take month's... apon month's to even start bringing troop's home... even then you will start getting causaties of war because the insurgants feel it's the perfect oppertunity to kill the last remaining American present's.....

I am not trying to be a jerk to anyone on this board or this forum for that matter.. but from my perspective of an American Soldier.... stop fighting the war, and start supporting it.. there accutally is a lot of great comming out of it....

:rant: :soapbox:

now let the military_stang post bashing come..... :slap: :yupyup: :yupyup:

military_stang
:respect:
X2  :usa:
A good day working, that's just sick :reg: