Author Topic: How much longer can we accept this?  (Read 3514 times)

kneedownnate

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Re: How much longer can we accept this?
« on: Jun 15, 2007, 09:49:28 PM »
I'm all for fortifying the borders of America.
I'm all for denying work VISAS
I'm all for deporting those who are here illegally.
I think it was disgraceful what they did with the flag.

The biggest problem I see is an increasing amount of ignorance and intolerance towards people who are here LEGALLY and are Hispanic. Sometimes when I read comment on news stories where a suspect or what ever has a traditional Hispanic last name, must of the ignorant folks automatically assume ILLEGAL and spout off some of the most ignorant, hateful crap I have ever seen.

Well said!  I still say an effective deterant would be to allow them to be shot when crossing the border.  A mass of rotting carcasses would soon prove a big hint that you're not wanted!

First one who should be popped is their president.  How dare he talk down to us for not wanting their illegals :maddest: 

Send all illegals to third world countries for a year.  I'm thinking etheopia or something equally desolate :yesnod:
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!