Author Topic: I wonder when he can get parole.  (Read 3783 times)

motorider228

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 433
  • Male Posts: 460
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Re: I wonder when he can get parole.
« on: Jun 15, 2007, 02:43:56 AM »
I have always just wanted to castrate guys who rape women and molest children then feed it to them.  After that burn a huge scarlett letter into their fore head so everyone sees who they are.  I have also thought about using the vice bolted to my work bench in my garage for other things besides metal and wood if you catch my drift.  My dad always said if he caught someone like this he would put their johnson on a work bench or something hard then grab the 40 pound sledge hammer we have and take a nice whack at it, or pull these guys finger and toe nails off then dip their fingers and toes in something very acidic.  After they get use to that he said he would grab an apple peeler and go to work.

He has some darker thoughts which would make most puke but that's what you get from a Marine I suppose.  This is also the reason he said he could have never been a cop, too much desert around us and too many opportunities.  I have often thought about taking some of these people into the desert, making them dig their own hole while i watch with my shot gun then bury them alive.

People who rape women and molest children are by far the scum of the earth and I think they should be turned over to the family of the victims to be takin care of as they please.  It makes me sick when these people do not get stuck in general population in prison.