Author Topic: At least she's being strong!  (Read 10659 times)

JanMarie13

• Queen Cookie Monster
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 924
  • Female Posts: 415
  • Member since Jan '06
  • Mmm....Tacos!
    • View Profile
Re: At least she's being strong!
« Reply #90 on: Jun 08, 2007, 02:50:57 PM »
Sounds like the idiot reporter on the video was actually feeling sorry for her :idiot:

Lest ANYONE feel sorry for the little Powderpuff Princess, here is a synopsis of how she landed her sorry ass in this predicament.  I'm sure if I look hard enough, I can find the exact details and dates, but basically:

She got pulled over at least 3 different times in a 6-month period for wreckless driving, failed sobriety tests, was ordered to enroll in alcohol education classes and pay fines, lost her license, got 36 months' probation, SIGNED A PAPER acknowledging that she wasn't to be driving.......never bothered to enroll in the alcohol education classes, continued to drive, got pulled over YET AGAIN for wreckless driving, the police officer found the paper that she had signed, STILL IN HER GLOVEBOX FROM THE LAST TIME SHE GOT YANKED.

And this was all between September 06 and February 07.  From what I understand, she was already given enough breaks because they didn't charge her with everything they could have during this string of arrests (i.e., giving her "wreckless driving" instead of DUI, etc.).  So the final time that she got pulled over and was driving without a licence and STILL 5 months later ignored the order to enroll in alcohol education classes, they declared her in violation of her probation agreement, which carries a mandatory sentence of up to 90 days in jail.  The judge was already being lenient in giving her 45 days, and they basically promised her she'd be out within 23 if she played her cards right.  But STILL, she has to try to pull :pokinit: to get out of it.  UNREAL!

Justice is justice, meaning it isn't fair to "over punish" a celebrity just to prove a point, but they damned sure had better get the same punishment that John Doe the plumber down the street would get in the same circumstance.
RIP Kyle, we love and miss you man.  :smooch:
thanks for the smooch I miss you too !  :yesnod: