Author Topic: At least she's being strong!  (Read 10675 times)

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
Re: At least she's being strong!
« Reply #30 on: Jun 07, 2007, 06:52:22 PM »
Dang it, now I've got to think of something :headscratch:

Generally speaking, Its the responsibility of knowing when you f%^K up, you get to pay for it.  Not weaseling out of something just becuase you've got the name, the $$, or the reputation (see very *friendly* person) to get out of it.  Recognizing that someone
8great grandaddy I think? ) had to work very hard to make her famous, and earn all the money she flaunts like its going out of style.
Recognizing that if you are famous, its because of your fans, so don't treat them like :pokinit:  You're no better than anyone else, just because you got dealt an easier (not necessarily better) hand in the game of life.

you can't put a price on honor, dignity, pride, and reputation.  She spits on the very things our founding fathers held dear, simply by her actions, and her behaviors.  

Very good! :bowdown:

But who is worse...her, in her vacuous vanity or the throngs of lonesome, empty souls that worship her?
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)