Author Topic: Great video...warning, it will make you cry!  (Read 2246 times)

guywithuglyyota

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 212
  • Male Posts: 810
  • Member since Jul '04
  • F-22 Crew Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Great video...warning, it will make you cry!
« on: Mar 17, 2007, 02:17:35 AM »
I think the big problem is a lot of people are just plain being weary of all the complaining by the press, the obstructionists in Congress. Pepole get discouraged. I mean, every day, all day long they're focusing on everything negative...in order to further their own political goals. They would rather have soldiers die and America "lose" the war than have President Bush appear to have been right. What we need are leaders who want to kick ass not kiss it.

I agree completely. Im in the military and sick of the war. Even my leadership has made references to the effect that this is a complete and utter failure (of course they can only say this in so many words, we must still support our commander in chief right or wrong unfortunately) But why are we not seeing more people stand up and say enough is enough?? I suppose the solution is not easy otherwise it would be done and over with already. However, its ironic how the New General over in Iraq even comments on the fact that any student of history will know that there is no Military solution in Iraq, and a troop surge is simply non-productive in all regards.

When I see the body's being flown back home I don't feel sad, I feel rage.
Comedy is the last refuge of the nonconformist mind.