• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
Re: girls
« Reply #30 on: Feb 12, 2007, 04:41:41 PM »
No need for that Kyle.You need to learn to read girls,she obviously went in there with that guy to piss you off and it worked.She accomplished what she was trying to do.If you wold've played it off and just laughed about it or pretended to not even see her,it would've back fired on her and PISSED HER OFF!!.I've been in a situation similar to that when I was younger and I've allways been the type to not give a :pokinit: because let's face it,there's PLENTY of other girls.You need to be the smarter one here and just let it go...And about beating the guy up,what would that proove?.

:clap:  :clap:

i agree, and thats what i was trying to say before my psots got misread and i got tagged for being an :moon:... friends that are actually supportive not the so called drinking friends that just laugh at him when he is plastered

all i tried to do was help, and i got called an :moon:, and told him the truth, there is no need to sugarcoat anything. hell i would tell any of my friends the same thing if they were in the same situation, i have been there myself, getting dumped isnt cool, and neither is having it rubbed in your face.....

If your posts were misread, mabye you need to learn to reword things.  you were being an :moon:.  People handle things different ways, some better than others.  I've had friends be in situations where the best thing I could do was sit down, drink a beer with him, and keep him from drinking himself into oblivion by himself. I'm not saying that drinking your troubles away is a good idea, or that getting hammered on a regular basis either, but that isn't for us to decide.  

when a guy is down in the dumps, there's no reason to start kicking him while he's down.
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent