Author Topic: saddam hussein is executed  (Read 5005 times)

kneedownnate

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Re: saddam hussein is executed
« Reply #30 on: Dec 31, 2006, 10:52:26 AM »
Well Sir, I think you and I would get along great. If I ever meet you I will be sure to buy you a beer. I feel there should be no "death row" death row in my opinion should be the f***ing hallway from the court room to the firing range. Once you are convicted there are no appeals, there is no waiting, hell you don't even get to see the prison again. I cant think of how to PC type the rest of what I want to say so...

Kevin

:thumbs:  swift justice, no dicking around!

And why hanging?

Quite simply, because that's how they carry out the death penalty in iraq.  They don't have multiple methods to be contested by the bleeding hearts, just one simply, cheap way!

Our system gets even more frustrating when it hits closer to home.  I know a guy who killed a girl I also knew.  He was 17 when he did it, so the judge refused to charge him as an adult.  Stupid.  Took forever to finally go to trial, kid was found guilty without a doubt.  He tried denying it, but he burried her up in the hills, and the way they found her was from a friend.  He slipped up and told the friend he killed her, and told him where he burried her.  Friend's girlfriend relayed this to the pd, said they could get them within 100 yards of the body.  There you go, no doubt he did it.  He'll probably be up for parole before he gets too old, and his mind is already super messed up but will be worse after being in prison for so long.  Can we say future serial killer kiddies?!
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!