Author Topic: gas in my oil?  (Read 3188 times)

yota-tota

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 17
  • Male Posts: 232
  • Member since Oct '05
  • Crawling over Marlin
    • View Profile
Re: gas in my oil?
« on: Dec 12, 2006, 06:18:44 PM »
Well after starting the truck today there is no difference in how it runs. I checked the resistance on the one injector i could get at without taking the intake off and it was within spec. I also checked the main relay and open circuit relay by the computer and all was good....BUTT the computer itself was rough looking so i pulled it and popped the cover :maddest:. The bottom left corner was full of salt, i mean it was chunky white salt and it's all over some connection on the circuit board leaving the terminals green as can be.

So right now i think it's the computer that's pooched causeing all the problem and the terminal that's salted has somthing to do with my fuel pump. With the fuel pump hooked up with the stock harness(which goes to the computer) there is maybe .5 of a volt reading to the pump and you can't hear it but when i run a jumper straight from the battery to the pump you can hear the pump fire up. :dunno: Crazy thing is the truck starts when there isn't a 12 volt source hooked to the pump(stock harness) and just dumps raw fuel into the cylinders which then goes straight into the oil. I'll have to take a pic of the computer to show you but man it's nasty, so off to the pick and pull for a computer somtime this week.

91 toy truggy on h2 injection, hacked n chopped n locked n SAS'd rolling 36" IROKS........doubler comming soon