Author Topic: Scope of Second Amendment questioned  (Read 7686 times)

Oddmar

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 74
  • Male Posts: 402
  • Member since Aug '04
  • J3 Productions
    • View Profile
Re: Scope of Second Amendment questioned
« on: Dec 10, 2006, 09:59:44 PM »
anyone know where to pick u p a good fifty cal for cheap? 
thanks.....collier

LOL...yeah, i do...anytime you want a so-called assault weapon, just ask...my favorite hobby.

Here's a link to a bolt action .50, NO FFL REQUIRED, ships directly to your door, legally...(the BATF (Bad Attitude Towards Freedom) defines the lower reciever of an AR-15 as the 'firearm'). This is an upper reciever that needs any AR lower to be complete...by itself, it is NOT a firearm. Not the absolute cheapest .50 out there, but pretty close.
http://www.safetyharborfirearms.com/

Back on track here...
The United States Constitution is a contract written By The People granting powers to, and limiting the power of, government. The Bill of Rights is a section of the United States Constitution that states some of the rights all of the people posses at birth. These rights are inalienable, they cannot be taken away from you, except by death.

The American sheeple, mistakenly believing that more restrictive laws will somehow protect them from harm, have unconsiously allowed government to restrict their ability to freely exercise these rights. The politicians in office want the public to be afraid, want to take guns off the streets, out of the hands of the general public...that means job security for them, more laws need to be passed to protect you..."We need a bigger budget this year, need to hire more police. See how hard we're working to protect you...?".

However, no law can ever limit or remove your inalienable Right to Keep and Bear Arms, or any of your other Rights. Privledges can be taken away, Rights cannot.

Follow this link and read what's there...it will enlighten you as to the original meaning of the second amendment.

http://www.awrm.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=28;t=000002
The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Only when i am finished will there be peace: The peace of an empty wind as it blows across a land strewn with the bones of my enemies.