Author Topic: What is this? 3.0 Water pump q  (Read 7389 times)

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
Re: What is this? 3.0 Water pump q
« on: Dec 09, 2006, 05:59:10 PM »
Tomorow i can come over and show you where the hose goes too it was hard to explain on the phone

:thumbs: sweet

Would it be possible to pull the tube out of the water pump housing and tapp it? Might be more time consuming but possibly stronger.
-Kell-

:dunno: thats a good idea, didn't think about that.  :headscratch:

I would go for the right pump for the app. That tube looks like potential trouble. Just recently bought a factory water Asian pump from toyota for the 3VZE 3.0. It was 99.00.
I'd usually agree with you, but I have a hard time just tossing a good pump, especially since its almost brand new :thumbs:  it just came off a different motor.  But that is a valid concern.  :hmmm :think:

I'd still really like to know where that tube goes to though.  Obviously on this motor there isn't a reason to have it, but I'd like to know to expand my knowledge :thumbs:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent