Author Topic: Urban wheeling?  (Read 7175 times)

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
Re: Urban wheeling?
« Reply #30 on: Nov 12, 2006, 11:11:33 PM »
all :bs: aside  IT is possible 2 URBAN WHEEL  with out being a mall crawler.

mall crawler = clean truck  lifted chrome  and OMG A PUDLE let me get my jacket 2 lay over top the puddle.

Urban crawler is is a lifted truck   owned buy a resourceful driver who sees rocks and hills  where  parking bumpers loading docks  are  even tho i have never seen "urban crawling" i can picture it

Regardless of the resourcefulness, it is still going to cause problems.  most of it is private property, so unless you have the permission of the owner, it is trespassing.  Then, the marks left behind by are eyesores (tire marks, oil spills, broken glass from rolls (don't laugh, I've seen it :stopit: )  etc)  Just like the skateboarders, who stain concrete benches and ledges with their soap and stuff :dunno:  I really don't see the point of urban wheeling anyway, its pretty much a big flex contest, thats all :dunno: 
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent