Author Topic: help out the new guy  (Read 6662 times)

bjwest

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -26
  • Member since May '04
  • desert crawler
    • View Profile
Re: help out the new guy
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2004, 04:48:22 AM »
here is a pic of my rear pack note the ubolt flip kit because the stock ubolts are to narrow and aftermarket ones wont fit in the stock brackets becides more clerance cant be bad. the 4* shim to change the pinion angel to prevent a horable rattle because of the driveshaft angel and the 3in block to get the springs above the ebrake cable if you need any other pics just let me know my email address is billyjoe.west@dm.af.mil yah im millitary also oh yah in forget about the rears up fromt i know what kind of budget your on and the rears move you axel forward a little over two inches your stock stering will most defantly break under full flex and for x over stering your looking at at least $500 summit has some cheep procomp 4" in lift springs that fit great they are a little rough but for 100 a pair they are great the only other thing you'll ned is a drop drag link ithink suspentionconnection.com has the best price on that like $70. oh and sky-manufacturing.com has a awsome install kit for the chevies i didn't use it but would have if i had seen it before. i get on this a work because i have nothing else to do here so im willing to help you threw it but i work mids so ill be a day behind all the questions oh yah the names bj good luck