Author Topic: Who's gonna be at Placerville KOA on Thursday night?  (Read 22537 times)

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Internet Lassies
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
I don't care if we don't make it to the springs the first night.  :dunno: seems like it would be more fun to take our time, play around, find a nice spot to camp kinda early (Buck Island :dunno: ) and kick back and hang out :thumbs: then finish the trip into the springs on sat.  and hang out and wheel with the people there some ? 

It doesn't really matter to me, but we've got essentially 2 days to  get to the springs, no need to hurry :yupyup:
BigMike is planning on camping at Buck Lake Friday too, so that might be fun. We'll be following everyone else. I agree that there is no need to rush and it would be more fun to make it an adventure.

Yellow Yota... Overrev?

MrsW... I have a decent size frying pan if you have another burner and I can bring some pre-chopped and seasoned potatoes if you have the space to cook em :yupyup:  Just lemme know :thumbs:

Yeah, that was it Overrev, he was really cool, anyone know what happend to him? He said he was going to travel around some.
We've got the propane grill as well as the stove in the LBC so we'll have plenty of room, that would be great!! :thumbs:  But no green peppers in your taters please! Vegetable of satan!   
(or you can have them, just let us know, we won't eat the taters)

This is going to be GREAT!!!
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit: