Author Topic: Get Better Glen Thread! (some skin shown)  (Read 944795 times)

kneedownnate

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Re: Get Better Glen Thread! (some skin shown)
« Reply #1500 on: Aug 01, 2006, 08:40:38 PM »
:psss: But please do us a favor, if there is any question as to the legality of the age of the girl in the picture, if you look at the picture and go :ack: um... she's cute... but .... :aaa: and have to think twice as to whether she is of appropriate age please keep it to yourself!
Especially the pictures you find out there of these amatuer 'girl next door' pics, just a picture some girl posted, or someone posted of some girl, as opposed to "professional" "models" where, although they might appear young, you do know for a fact they are of legal age. (ie: I am assuming Kerri Sweets is over 18 since even though she looks young it appears she is a 'professional' )
We don't need to be getting a :slap: from some 14 year old's father or worse! :yikes:

Ok, yall (or those involved in this thread anyway) know where I work, and I'm privy to seeing girls in bikinis quite a bit.  You NEVER know how old a girl is until she's right in front of you, and even then it's not always for sure.  I've "observed" quite a few girls thinking it was some early 20s babe with an absolutely rockin body, only to get close enough and realize she's MAYBE 15.  The flip side, I've barely checked out some thinking they were too young, only to notice all too late it's some 30 year old milf!  We've seen so many girls that we kept looking and looking at, perplexed about their age, only to have them leave the dock with us still scratching our heads.  One trend I have noticed over the years is that girls seem like they're keeping/getting in better shape longer, so we seem to see more physically attractive older girls. 
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!