Author Topic: Get Better Glen Thread! (some skin shown)  (Read 944748 times)

kneedownnate

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Re: Get Better Glen Thread! (some skin shown)
« Reply #1410 on: Jul 09, 2006, 11:07:30 AM »
Weeeelllllll......I was walkin outa our shop and a coworker came up and said "you guys gotta hang out, I just let a gorgeous girl into the bathroom, she's wearin a little black bikini".  I said "well I guess it's a good thing I'm gonna work on this boat then!", which was about 15 feet from the bathroom.
  Just then her friend walked up and asked if we let somebody into a bathroom, so I told her where it was and she just tries walkin in, door's locked, then friend unlocks it and lets it in.  They both were smilin and kinda giggling.  You pretty much knew something was up at this point, so we pretty much just stood on the front deck of the boat b'sin......then the door opens.
  It seems miss black bikini somehow lost her top in the bathroom, and came out struttin (the very intentional "I'm proud of my new boobies" strut), while her friend was kinda covering her stockers with her top and arms, not uncovering them till she was just far enough that I only saw side boob.  They got into the boat topless, but the second girl put her top back on.  Black bikini girl left her top on while they drove outa the harbor, and she even started dancing and kinda swinging on the top rail of the boat, which wasn't the kinda boat you typically see girls with loose morals on either (north river fisihing boat).
  One of my guys was out on a call, and I said "man, shane's gonna be pissed he missed this!".  When he got back and was drivin down to park the boat I hollered "boy do I have a story for you!", to which he replied "oh yea, I got one for you too!".  I just said "north river?",  he says "oh yea".
  It seems they were doing pretty much the same thing when he passed em on the lake, only the shy girl had nothing on at that point. 
  The funny thing is, working there is his second job, his first being rigging north river boats!  Long before he knew anything about the girls he had spotted the boat as one of his by the roll up top. 
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!