Author Topic: The Rubicon, Bathrooms, and YOU!!  (Read 11823 times)

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
Re: The Rubicon, Bathrooms, and YOU!!
« on: Jun 23, 2006, 06:04:36 PM »
I've never been on the con', so MCR5 will be the first time. Someone mentioned to me that there are strick requirements on where / how we handle  uhh.... um... you know...... :pokinit:
I heard something along the lines of "pack it in-pack it out"

So my question is:

1st:    Is this true?   :confused:

and if it is true,

2nd:   How does everyone accomplish this daunting task?     :puke3:

Hold it!  :hahaha:

Rubicon Springs has pit toilets all over the place, so if you can hold it till you get there, poop while you're there, and hold it til you get out, you'll be fine.  If not, i think the easiest way to do it is buy

(1) 5 gallon bucket
(1) painter's lid for said 5 gallon bucket (this lid has a rim that screws on like a normal bucket lid, but has a center piece that screws off easier.

collect plastic bags from your food purchases. 

Now you screw 4 small picture hanging hooks into the bottom of the painters lid.  Put the painter's lid on the bucket.  when you have to :toilet: you put the handles of the plastic bag onto two of the hooks, and the sides of the bag onto the other two.  Do your business, wipe, and tie the bag shut.  leave the bag in the bottom of the bucket. When you get home, Ideally you will have a bucket of contained poop to dispose of, and you hang onto the bucket, and sometimes it makes a mess.  That is when you get rid of the bucket too.
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent