Author Topic: I Almost Had a Heart Attack Yesterday  (Read 4874 times)

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
Re: I Almost Had a Heart Attack Yesterday
« on: Jun 18, 2006, 10:32:00 AM »
That is why i LOVE living in a small town in NC.

Now they tried to start that zoning CRAP around here and they were real surprised when it didn't even get a tenth of the votes for it.  :clap2:

But I had just went mudding in my truck, and when i go mudding in my truck it is covered from the bottom of the tires to the top of the roof mud.  :cheese: When these two men in suits driving a county Lincoln pulled up in my driveway and stopped just at the top of the driveway.  I was outside and they confronted me.  (thats a  :nonono: )

They TOLD me that they are from the county and they said that they are going around and getting people ready for the zoning of Rutherford County.  They told me that my truck could not sit there in my driveway if it was going to look like that. (thats another  :nonono: )  So naturally...I said, so are you going to wash it for me?  They, both looking very perturbed, replied No, that is something that you have to do, or you can move it out of sight of both major roads that run thru here...I said, aight let me get my keys...In the process of moving i came about yeigh close to hitting them and I parked it right in front of my house. (In extremely plain view from both roads)   I got out and they started yelling at me and cussing me (that was strike three)  I immediately got on my cell phone...They screamed at me and asked me who i was calling...So i replied...Aww, no one special just my uncle Chivous, the county commissioner...They straightened up and left right quick.

I was waiting for you to say you were going to call your uncle Boss Hog, and sick Sheriff Cleteous on them. :rofl:
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you