Author Topic: Sunburn help  (Read 4348 times)

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
Re: Sunburn help
« on: May 18, 2006, 01:42:24 PM »
Just trust me here, Ok?

:thumbs: duffil, I know it works :yupyup: My grandma swears by it! That is one of those old wive's tales that does work. 

Yep, Aloe Vera pulls the heat out just like BD said... and the aloe vera plants at Walmart are cheap :greengrin: Simply take a "leaf" or whatever you wanna call it and cut it down the middle of the narrow side, open it up and get that gooo allll over the affected areas :disturbed: It doesn't stink, and it's even edible :thumbs:

Duffil, I've never heard of the Vinegar, but I'll keep that in mind!! :thumbs: I got 6 charges to try em out on this summer :rofl:

TR, you don't even have to buy the plant, it comes in bottles :yupyup: just go to where the sunscreen is, should be right around that area. :yupyup:  the plants are handy though, becuase then you can buy it once, and use it again and again.  My mom has a few for just this purpose :thumbs: 

:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent