Author Topic: No More Day Laborers  (Read 7594 times)

kneedownnate

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Re: No More Day Laborers
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2006, 12:17:36 AM »
Both the last quotes hit the nails on the head.  We need to stop coddling people so damn much, and go back to some form of justice.  They're not coming here because of nafta or any other bs excuse.  They're coming here because they know they can, and will be supplied with welfare, medical and housing.  Once again, ILLEGALS should be deported, and if they want to come back again do it LEGALLY!  There isn't, and shouldn't be another option.  Will that ever happen?  Sadly, not in our society, because it's not the clear minded of us that stand up and shout, but rather the hemp wearing, petule oil wreaking liberals that shout at the top of their lungs until everybody just plain gets tired of hearing them and folds.  That's how things are run, you know it, I know it, we've all seen it on tv.  The squeaky wheel gets the grease.  Heaven forbid we as a nation stand up for ourselves!  And before anybody says it, don't condemn me for what my forefathers did (which you wouldn't actually know, because you don't know my background!), because that has no bearing on this whatsoever!  :rant:
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!