Author Topic: No More Day Laborers  (Read 7607 times)

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
Re: No More Day Laborers
« on: May 01, 2006, 09:17:14 PM »
There is a freeway conjestion system here in SoCal, it is a computerized color coded with green, yellow and red. Normally at 4:30 pm it is mostly in the red meaning speeds are under 35 mph. Well at 4:30 today those lights were all green, meaning that speeds were over 55 mph. Now in the Downtown area it was a whole different story, you could go nowhere. That sure is a good way to get people on your side. The Day Without Immigrants proved that without them there is half the traffic.

I did notice a change though, most of the Mexico flags were missing now replaced with American flags. A little late in planning that one, they should have done that one before everyone saw their true allegiance. One other little problem with the protest, I couldn't tell what they were protesting since all the signs were in Spanish.  :shake: If you are going to protest something and want to get the masses on your side maybe you should write it in the language of the country you are in. What are they thinking, I can't stand going anywhere anymore, everything is in Spanish and in English.
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you