We currently are not offering Customer Support on our Forum.
Please use our Store website for: Customer Contact.

Author Topic: MARLIN CRAWLER 470 Gear set Give-A-Way!!!!!  (Read 19757 times)

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Internet Lassies
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
Re: MARLIN CRAWLER 470 Gear set Give-A-Way!!!!!
« on: Apr 15, 2006, 07:24:12 AM »
I'M IN!!

You just have to look at my truck and what I put it through to realize that it would be in the best interest of my trucks survival and everyone involved that I win this contest. My poor clutch whines and crys everytime I fire up my truck, and my engine groans at the thought of me stabbing at the skinny pedal everytime I get into trouble to make up for the lack of gearing. My transmission starts shaking at the thought of having to endure another trip through Pumpkin Eater without some assistance. My transfer case wants to get off the train, my driveshafts are getting dizzy from the speed at which I have to drive on the big rocks. My axles spit gear oil and teeth since they keep getting punched in the face by the rocks flying off my tires, and those are bald from all the spinning they must do to keep up. My front fenders shudder everytime I aim them at a ledge for they know it will be at ramming speed and if they get in the way and they do, it will be at their peril if they don't lift their skirts. My doors creak in pain as they slide inches from a boulder and bed wishes I'd just make a flatbed and retire it. My head-lights bug out in horror as they are propelled forward toward their doom, and my marker lamps.... well may they rest in pieces.

These are just some of the reasons I could use a set of low gears, but most importantly my blood pressure would return to normal since my Adrenalin would not be pumping from the moment I get up to go wheeling, my heart would beat at a normal speed, and my nerves would not be on edge constantly. I would have bought a set long ago but have allways run into a roadblock along the way that diverted the money for more pressing needs. I would enjoy having them and could back up all that trail talk promoting Marlin's Crawler-gears, since I would do without before caving in and buying an inferior product.

:rofl2:   that was awesome!! 

2nd pic: Mammoth  groupies.

Mammoth groupies!!  :rofl: 

OK as you were, I don't need gears.  May the best man win! :thumbs:
« Last Edit: Apr 15, 2006, 07:43:21 AM by MrsWillyMammoth »
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit: