Author Topic: The rule is no nip no lip  (Read 3851 times)

sloyota

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 251
  • Male Posts: 818
  • Member since Mar '05
  • 1/4TiLTKrawlers.Petaluma,Ca. 707-766-9592
    • View Profile
Re: The rule is no nip no lip
« on: Mar 29, 2006, 08:51:37 AM »
I must have totally missed something big (pm me with details anybody?), but this kinda brings me to a point I was thinking about today at work.  Due to the fact that more and more kids are viewing this board, I think the frequent discussion of drinking alchohol, especially in the shout box, should be 86d.  I just think it's thrown out there too much.  What brought this to light was hearing on the news of ANOTHER kid at chico state over dosing on alchohol, but I think this one was even a 17 year old highschool girl who they were trying to get for their softball team.  Luckily this girl didn't die, but this is a constant problem at colleges (especially chico) and yet we wonder why?  Also, any pictures with anybody underage drinking should be removed as well, rather than covered up, as this also is a negative reflection on Marlin.  I'm not saying that a kid is going to click on the board, see people talkin about how f'd up they are, what they're drinking and go get drunk, but I just don't think we need it here for them to see. 

I know I'm gonna catch flack for this, but how many people die from middle finger driving?
40% of chico's college kids are alchoholics.still a fun place to party,especialy in the summer
I'm not responsable for my own action's.