Author Topic: My 88 Sammurai  (Read 6851 times)

TEXCRAWLER

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -586
  • Male Posts: 566
  • Member since Aug '05
  • ROCK GOD!!!
    • View Profile
The tire size is going in the right direction. Are you planning for 40's? Sweet truck, but do you really think it's ready for the Tank Trap? Let's see some action photo's to boost our confidence that the rig can handle the beating. My truck can handle a 3 foot wall, but I wouldn't even consider TTC.

Honestly not trying to bust your chops, but let's see it go! :biggthumpup:

I have done the nasty old Tank Trap in my sami. the only bad thing is I rolled it down the back side end over end, I just need to stretch my wheelbase for the load in the back. thats the bad thing about samis lifted this high all your weight ends up in the back on top of the axle and I would rather my weight be between the axles.   Yeh I have 10 yrs exerience in 4-wheeling only 2 yrs of running hollister and I feel like I know the trails pretty good. I have only lived in Calif. for 4 yrs. I'd be more than happy to post some video but I don't know how?
87' Samurai, Dimond-F, Tacoma-R, 5.29 F-detroit R-spool,6 Stud knukles, 4-link coils F&R, Duel Marlin chromoly 4.7 Toyota T-Case, 39.5 TSL's, 8000 lb winch, 6 piont cage, Full Hydro, Sidekick 1.6 16V, Thourly header, LongField 30 splines, 115" WB, crawlin @ 459:1

I could care less for turtle points.