Author Topic: Muhammad cartoon and general rants regarding the state of the world!  (Read 21891 times)

rlwjaw

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -123
  • Member since Oct '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Re: Muhammad cartoon
« Reply #90 on: Feb 07, 2006, 12:48:52 PM »
I dont know much about slash and burn but is my understanding that the American Indians that spent the summer arround the rubicon area and camped at Wentworth Springs used to set the forest on fire wen they left in the fall. If you look at wEntworth Springs today you have to search but some evidence is still there. When I was a very young kid summers there were very beautiful and almost devoid of people. I know this is kinda off topic but I thought interesting about the burning . If any one elese has any info about the history of Wentworth Springs I would love to hear from you and maby start another thread.
The Yucatan is a beautiful area and exploration is still going on and discovering new and wonderful forgoten ruins.I would love to be 27 and impressionable again with all the opportunities that are available to our youth today.One more thing not all blue collar working people belive that we need to try to understand muslims and the middle east cultures, I dont even think they understand themselves. Oppression seams to be a way of life over there and as long as they are being oppressed by one of there own they dont seem to fuss too much but when westerners intervine they get very up set and start killing anyone and everyone like a rabid dog atacking without distinction.