Author Topic: Anybody watch Xtreme 4x4 today?  (Read 17342 times)

alwayzbroken

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 603
  • Male Posts: 1,905
  • Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
Re: Anybody watch Xtreme 4x4 today?
« Reply #90 on: Feb 05, 2006, 02:25:42 PM »
I like the show. The whole point of watching TV and movies is to see things and people that are extraordinary. That is why Stallone and the Governater's movies are so popular. I am just glad to see a new 4x4 show at all. For years we had to be content with Trucks! Not that there is anything wrong with Trucks! but I have seen enough purple painted dana 44s with chrome axle trusses and waiting through street truck buildups that I don't care about just to see some offroading. Not to bash, but I don't care to see a 17 year old in his parent's garage breaking drill bits and jockeying a craftsman angle grinder. Reality is boring. I like seeing experts making cool things. I like seeing things I don't normally see. I am not so one sided as to only want to see Toyotas and nothing else. Although that would be alright with me. We just got our own magazine so I am content with the amount of Toyota exposure for now.

I like everything about the show except for the appearance by Gale Banks. Gale Banks disgusts me. Gale Bank's products are a rip off and way overpriced for the low power they produce. Sorry, but I hate seeing anybody give Gale Banks an opportunity to be more arrogant and talk up his overpriced junk that sells the customer tons of parts not necessary while taking advantage of his reputation. I would rather hear from Oprah about diesel performance than Gale Banks. What a jerk. :puke:

Keep up the good work Ian and don't be a stranger to this board. Everybody likes to hear what you have to say. The same goes for Jessi also.
If you still have control you aren't going fast enough