Author Topic: Anybody watch Xtreme 4x4 today?  (Read 17389 times)

ZukIzzy

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -113
  • Member since Dec '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Re: Anybody watch Xtreme 4x4 today?
« Reply #90 on: Feb 01, 2006, 08:55:40 PM »
how long did it take u to save the 5k?did anyone come out with new or better stuff for that ride before u had it all saved up and bought the parts?5k to me and my friends takes a long time to be saved up.im not talking for anyone but me.i work damn hard for my money and when there is any left for my toyota,i use it the best way i can,me and my friends build everything we can ourselves to save some $$ and that isnt just my little piece of this rock,alot of people r in the same boat im sure.do u guys weld alot of 3rd members?run used gears u bought from someone online?try to make ur own steering for these rides u build?im not being mean its just that the things u all do on ur show r not what MOST people can do all at once,bottom line

Toynizzy (great screen name by the way)
Relax it is called entertainment. If I want to watch parts I can't afford to work on or don't have the time to rust then I can take 55 steps to the east and watch my own back yard. True we can all wheel harder on less than any TV show but It is a TV show and they gotta appeal to as many people as they can to keep the spot. If the rating go down thier slot is pulled and replaced with another NASCAR show. Not that that would be bad just that there are enough of them. I think if we were to show Spike there is interest in wheeling then maybe they would tap into our little niche market and put another one on about just crawling (it could happen). I will watch at least there is no weddings, dancing,singing or staged fights between gorilla and lazy.

Wayne