Author Topic: Anybody watch Xtreme 4x4 today?  (Read 17371 times)

Ian from Xtreme

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 5
  • Member since Jun '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Re: Anybody watch Xtreme 4x4 today?
« Reply #30 on: Jan 28, 2006, 05:16:23 PM »
Most of you guys have hit the nail right on the head!!!  If I didn't want to hear what you thought of the show I would not be here, or I would be here under another name talking all sorts of good things about the show but that wont help the show in the long run.........you guys are nothing compared to the beating I took on another board, but most of them switched to suggestions and feedback and it honestly helped the show....

It is my job to plan the projects, and sorce the parts for all the builds and Marlin's parts will be paert of a couple of upcoming shows.....it just wouldn't be right for him not to be there.

As for Trucks I know you loyal fans of that show are going to miss Stacey and so are we, I was shocked and sad when he choose to leave, and not participate in the show anymore.  But if someone wants to pursue another path you can't stop them, but there are new shows in the works with a couple of great hosts (one of them is the guy who actually painted all of Stacey's projects)  and the builds on that show are now heading in a more attainable direction, stuff that the viewer could do themselves.

That is a pretty long post sorry, but keep the comments coming and if you want to bash me personally, your choice, John Cappa did it in his magazine then didn't have the Cojones to back it up!!!!!