Author Topic: Share yer unfortunate events!  (Read 3070 times)

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
Re: Share yer unfortunate events!
« on: Jan 25, 2006, 09:18:25 PM »
2 inches??  man, that sucks.  Shoulda called me, I've dealt with that before, and fixed it in some interesting ways :yikes:

lets see.  When I picked up the 4runner with the donor engine for my truck, and got it back to VV, it was about 1:30 am.   The frame was cut for a 4 link.  To get it off the trailer, RUGER and I picked up the rear sections of the frame and "wheelbarrowed" it toward the back of the trailer.  Beings as we were tired, and not thinking, we forogt to set the outriggers to stabilize the trialer, and it tiltedas we rolled the 4runner backward.  Suddenly we found "wheelbarrowing" just turned into getting the *%&$ outta the way!!!  RUGER almost lost his boys to one frame rail, and the other came close enough to my leg that it ripped a hole in my jeans.  After all was said and done, 4runer was off the trailer, and ME and RUGER were on the ground, making sure we were alive, and supermat was on the ground laughing.

:smack:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent