Author Topic: HAPPY BIRFDAY ROCKSCRAMBLER!!  (Read 11154 times)

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 800
  • Member since May '05
  • the rocscrambler's rock blazer
    • View Profile
    • Home of the rockscrambler
Re: HAPPY BIRFDAY ROCKSCRAMBLER!!
« on: Jan 10, 2006, 05:43:28 PM »
thank you and sorry I still live in the stone age @ home at least. that said.
 thanks MrsW , FFC , Ruger , Unclejp4x4 
RS - I have 2 puters @ home just neither works .
 and yes I think I heard something about this thing you call the 21st century but I thought it was a myth.
Happy birthday RockScrambler, although I may be a little late. :down:
I'm always late, Hope you had a happy Birthday anyway.

wa4x4 and MrW no worries you got here before me so Your not late.
Wot?? How does he rate gettin his birthday off? :disturbed:
FFC I was only off because that is how my schedule ran and was only off from 12 noon to midnight before that I was working my  :moon: off running a police task force and couldn't get on the net
Damn RS I can smell your dirty Depends all the way over here! :crazy:
CTENG- thanks for noticing I try to produce the best product I can and the fact that you have enjoyed it clear across the country brings me great joy  :think:  Oh wait have you moved yet cause if you have Kansas is not quite that impressive.
RS check your e-mail :beer: + :boobs:

unclejpl4x4-I got your email  thank you! but I was at a public PC cafe and they only allow access to approved sites and they have not approved marlin yet. stupid 1 guy does all the approving and he has not got to it yet but they don't charge me anything because my son got a free lifetime membership. long story
Where the hell is he anyway :bat: freekin' slacker! :tantrum: !! Here we did this nice birfday celebration and he's sitting around pooping in his depends!

:popcorn:
sorry by this time I was asleep so Slacker is very appropriate
Happy birthday man :beerchug:  :clap2:  Are you eligible for the senior citizens discount yet :ha_ha:
No not yet only 39 but sometimes my body makes me think I should be ask RS.
Wot she said! Where'd he go anyway? No fair he gets a vacation for his birthday! What's this world comin to anyway :bat:

:disturbed:
didn't i cover this aleready tell ya what FFC you have my permission to take 12 hours off your next birthday. :talkingn: well maybe you should talk to your boss first though. 

we're born,we roll over,we crawl,we walk,we run,we drive,we install cages,we wheel,we crawl,we roll over,the circle of life is complete.!

"we sleep peaceably in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to bring violence upon those who would do us harm" to you I say thank you
87 Chevy K5 V10 tonka truck,87 Toyota 4runner
83 Jeep CJ8,sold-76 Dodge W200 & 87 Ford broncoII