Author Topic: What are you listening to?  (Read 9193 times)

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Re: What are you listening to?
« on: Jan 03, 2006, 08:02:44 AM »
Wow FFC, Newsboys is my favorite christian band, but that was back in the late 90s when they changed singers. I am from the Going Public, Take me to your Leader, and Step up to the Microphone years.. Going Public, Cup of Tea, Breakfast, Shine, Be Still, Take me to your Leader, Lost the plot, I remember all of those songs, they rocked!
Hey, is DC Talk still around?
Have you heard of Petra? I know all of their early 90s music, it was REALLY REALLY good. Look for these albums: Beat the System 1990, More power to Ya 1990, and Petraphonics 1995.

Right now I am listening to a Japanese commercial. :gap:

Hey Mike, that's the only Newsboys CD That I own is the "step up to the micophone" :clap2: I LOVE it!! They still play a lot of their older music on KLOVE, so I usually listen to that.  DCTalk is huge still, (On KLOVE anyway), and they still play "Into Jesus" like 5 times a day :yesnod: I even still hear "Jesus Freak" a lot!

How bout Audio Adrenaline :love: and Watermark, Jennifer Knapp, Point of Grace, Michael W. Smith, Bryan Duncan, Jaci Velasquez, I can go on and on..... they're all great!

Even a bunch of the Mix Contemporary Christian CD's are winners :thumbs: I have the whole Songs 4 Life collection and it's :clap2: awsome!

Just some ideas :disturbed:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -