Author Topic: Razor blade in a box  (Read 3325 times)

kneedownnate

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Re: Razor blade in a box
« on: Dec 16, 2005, 10:10:06 PM »
I'm glad others said it before I did, and I'm glad you handled it as you did, because as David said negative feedback is permanent.  The flip side of that is it can be reciprocated too, and I always go to great lengths to avoid having to leave negative feedback so that I don't get any in return.  I think there probably is a good chance that it was stuck under one of the bottom flaps and he never saw it, and was unfortunately dislodged by you.  I'm glad that you didn't get cut, cause you never know where it's been.  I've dealt with some real jerk offs on ebay, and some people will never admit having made a mistake or are completely unwilling to fix their mistake.  If I feel I can turn it around I just make sure they agree that neither of us will leave feedback for each other, but otherwise I will go to great lengths making sure they take it back and I get a full refund.  This is also part of the reason why I only have 56 feedbacks instead of about 90. 
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!