• Turtle Points: 47
  • Male Posts: 128
  • Member since Mar '05
  • campfire wheeler
    • View Profile
    • Yota Masters
Re: music
« on: Dec 10, 2005, 11:25:02 AM »
Lowrider, I thought you said you brought music others would enjoy? Sure, there's the token hendrix, which is ok, but all the other stuff.... :reg: . 94runner, I'd be down with riding with you if you had that list with you, long as black betty was in there more than once, that song tears ass! I'd probably have some more disturbed, metallica, megadeth and so on. You see the trend anyway, hard and fast, mellows me out. Wanna see me get all worked up, you play some of that bubble gum crap, easy listening or moldy oldies.

Token hendrix? the token hendrix is so played out. I cant stand to listen to "purple haze" or "foxy lady" ... good songs, but when you have heard them 80 million times they tend to start sucking. If you dont have it, go pick up "Axis, Bold as love" and " electric lady land" You dont hear the good stuff on the radio.

As far as others enjoying it, I am sure im the ONLY one out on the trail that would enjoy the music i hold dear.

I bet most people have never even heard the CRAP i listen to.

Some of the more "known" stuff i like would be like Dead Kennedys, EARLY Angry Samoans,  EARLY black flag (sorry, but rollins brought the suck to black flag) Germs, Crass, rudimentary peni, Etc.

Some great stuff you guys most likely never heard of...Rock bottom and the spys,  Modern Warfare, The young and the useless, naked lady wrestlers, necros, feederz, Disability, Freestone, the Mad, Hollywood squares, Pajama slave dancers, Users, Men in black, F-Word (Rik-L-Rik) Negetive trend, Controllers, Kaos (la band) ex Blank ex, Insults, Rejects, the Eat, the Next, Gay cowboys in bondage, Screamers, Anti, Authorities, Free Beer, Los olvidados, Drunk injuns, Gang green and the amputators, Ice and the Iced, Cronic Sick, Desperate bicyles, Castration squad (all girls), Meatmen, Artificial peace, Stretch marks, Cardboard Brains. Silly Killers, AK-47.

Caution: This is not your "mom freindly" style of punk. my mom refers to my music as "Murder Music" :yikes:
 :talkingn:

« Last Edit: Dec 10, 2005, 12:37:45 PM by Lowrider »
www.YotaMasters.com

Lowered Headlights & Disco Lights!