Author Topic: Funniest stories from work!!  (Read 6873 times)

11 Bravo

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 140
  • Member since Aug '05
  • Chicks dig scars
    • View Profile
Re: Funniest stories from work!!
« on: Dec 03, 2005, 10:49:20 PM »
I got this one second hand, but I believe the guy that told it to me.

There is a guy at this shop that is a total pig about eating everything. Like if somebody brings doughnuts or a plate of cookies this guy will scarf as many down as he can and not give a care less if some guys don't get any. A couple of guys end up having things missing out of their lunch buckets and everybody thinks they have a pretty good idea who the rat is. My buddy decides to take action.

He gets a box of glazed doughnuts and mixes up some Ex lax chocolate in some frosting and applies it to the doughnuts. He tells everybody in the shop not to eat them and gives them a wink. He puts the box on the table in the break room and then goes into the bathroom and implements phase 2 of the plan. He gets a couple of pairs of boots and coveralls, puts the boots in front of the heads, puts the coverall legs over the boots and the coveralls on the floor, locks the stall doors and slides out underneath.

Said pig takes the bait. The Ex lax kicks in and the guy finds the stalls all taken. Perfect, everybody knows what is going on and is getting a great laugh. Then the unexpected happens.

The guy decides he has to go home. He gets in his car and makes a dash for the house. Traffic is bad or whatever, but somewhere along the way he decided he won't make it home. He goes flying into the parking lot of a Pizza Hut, overshoots the parking place and hits the building. Of course, by this time he has a real screamer going and doesn't have time to talk to anybody, he runs straight into the bathroom. Apparently, the Pizza Hut manager goes out to see what happened and nobody is around so he calls the cops.

The cops get there and do what they do, run the licence plate and whatever. About this time our hero emerges from the can to find a cop looking for the owner of the car. Our hero tries to tell everyone that he had a little emergency going and didn't have the luxury to hang around and explain things. The cop has probably thought he had heard them all, but I bet he was trying to hold back the laughter. He tells the guy he can't just let him go and he will have to tell the story to a judge. He writes the guy a ticket for leaving the scene of an accident.

Naturally, our hero doesn't want a ticket like that on his record, so he goes to court and does indeed tell the judge the story. OMG, can you imagine that. Apparently there was only minor damage to the car and no real damage to the building so the judge ends up allowing the guy to plea the thing down to something small like illeagle parking.

Not all's well that ends well. By buddy ended up getting ratted out by somebody and it cost him his job. He said it was worth it and he would do it again. Besides, he ended up getting a better job so it worked out good for him

Oh man, I would pay money to see something like that.
I'm not very smart, but I can lift heavy things.