Author Topic: heater Q  (Read 3986 times)

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
Re: heater Q
« on: Nov 02, 2005, 08:20:58 PM »
what kind of mumbojumbo is that

:headscratch: What you been hittin' the rag a little hard lately, huffin' eat cells man guess I'll break it up for you so that you can understand me

First part:   It is normal.......... that means that is the way it works which would answer your question of is your heater F**ked up, no it is not f**ked up it is normal that the floor and the rest blows cold. If you happen to have it in the BI-LEVEL position you will get both hot and cold air blowing through the vents. If you have it in the VENT position you will only get cold air. If you have it in the heater position you should only get hot air, and if you have it in the DEF position you should only get hot air. Oh there is another little lever there too, it says warm and cool you must move that lever to achieve any heat or coolness. Does that help your question any?

Second part: does not work in the vent postion........ that means that when the little knob that says DEF, HEAT, BI-LEVEL, VENT is in the VENT position the heater is off.

So now I've made it real confusing for you to figure out since you couldn't figure out a simple reply do you get it now? Also if the cold air is only flowing as you are driving you may want to check the holes in your floorboard, the duct-tape covering the holes may have come loose.

The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you