Author Topic: So I accidentally bring a knife to school...  (Read 12599 times)

BUDDERS

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 15
  • Male Posts: 1,335
  • Member since Jul '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Re: So I accidentally bring a knife to school...
« Reply #30 on: Oct 10, 2005, 09:18:09 PM »
All this over a knife!  I never had yard Nazis at my high school, but it was pre-Columbine, so I'm not sure what they "can" and "can't" do.  Durring deer season I had a arsenal of guns and ammo in the back of my truck that would have put the local police dept. to shame and I always parked it on school property.  I also had several knives that could have been found on me at any time but never thought of hurting anyone with these weapons.

Lilbuddy, don't let Bubbles or the principles dirty looks scare you, cause they are just using intimidation tactics cause they know they were wrong and they want to keep you quiet.  I wonder what the authorites would do if they found an illegal substance in Bubbles' car? Hmm...  I know at my school the cops would search the parking lot with drug sniffing dogs and several people were expelled because of it.

By the way, the easiest way to break into a '83 and older Toy is to shove a straw up under the door handle (with the handle lifted up) to pop up the interior nub of a handle.  I saw this done back when I was in high school.  BTW, I locked my keys in my taco this weekend and used a stiff putty knife to pop open the back slider window - it took me less than 30 seconds and this was my first time trying.
"A friend will help you move.  A real friend will help you move a body."

"They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken"

"Hopefully, if I crap in a gopher hole, one doesn't try and nibble at my taint"  - my freind Fat Tony

"I once read somewhere that drinking causes violence, so I quit reading"