Author Topic: WTB: Honda 1994 V-tec head  (Read 6994 times)

Doc

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 273
  • Member since May '02
  • pipeline is fun!
    • View Profile
    • Coast NDE
Re: WTB: Honda 1994 V-tec head
« on: Sep 05, 2002, 07:12:58 AM »

one thing you don't seem to understand is when you lower a car and put bigger rims on a car the car will handle alot better ( it will grip the road/track better)  you have no idea what its like to drift around a corner at 90+ mph, on a race track in a mild built 900hp rice rocket white smoking the tires in fourth gear????? do you???   no.   and the day i see a 4500lbs american made muscle car do it i will put my foot in my mouth. all 12" of it    i just got done building a 11 second honda crx and because it  has 15" rims, and the business name stickers on it, it's gay??????

Redneck, I will say this - he is right. I have spent many an hour working on friends rice burners, They develop power in a very sexy way, Electronically controlled with forced induction. I would love to be able to plug a laptop into my car and tune it. Those of us with Toy 4x4's ARE DRIVING RICERS.
   Now as for what Cliff said, I have had many oppurtunities to drive ricers and Muscle cars, Although never down a track or in a 10 second car. My fav ricer exp. is doing 175 in a Gen 2 Eclipse on Highway 41 near I-5. I've driven Shelby Cobra's putting out 500+ hp around tracks at high speed, Mustangs, El Camino's, Nova's, Dart's, Demons, A Cuda or 2, Challenger's Duh, And my dream car A Charger, Probe GT, 77 Porsche 911 Targa S, 01 Boxster s, Camaro's, 4-4-2, Mazda RX7, Supra, MR2, Eclipse I,II,III, A stock car, a 54 chevy Step side with a ZZ4.......Vette's.......The list of performance vehicles goes on and on. I have lots of friends with lots of different cars.  Oh and I've ridden Many a speed bike from ninja's To speed triples to Hayabusa's to F4's.....much fun. My very favorite's were the Triumph Daytona 955i And Ducati 1005.

As you get older you will learn to keep an open mind about things. Because if you don't you might end up getting your ass kicked. Due to the fact that you opened your mouth. A very wise friend said something to me once - he said "matt when you're around people with more expierence and knowledge than you, you need to listen more and talk less. The people you're around will respect you more because it shows that you respect thier knowledge. And You will not come off as a punk kid who thinks he knows everything." and that's how I got to where I am today. I pass that little lesson on to you hoping you'll learn from it.

I love working on engines, that's what I know the most about with regaurds to vehicles, I won't turn down an oppurtunity to learn more about any motor. I love them all.

My mother once chewed me out for knocking the lowriders... She grew up when muscle cars and lowriders were real. She said that lowriders were part of the hispanic culture in the US. And that for some of the people involved in that area it's the only good thing they had. And that that is how some people make a living. But she also reminded me - I DONT HAVE TO DRIVE IT. well Niether do you.    

Oh yeah Grow up You should consider what you're saying before writing. Engage your brain........What are you anyway, A freshman???

Doc.

:~~: :monkey:
« Last Edit: Dec 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1056988800 »
Wow, really? I took 4 yrs off from this forum and my tag is still here?