Author Topic: Driver's License for Illeagal aliens !!! :shocking:  (Read 35980 times)

toywthbdydmge

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 240
  • Male Posts: 947
  • Member since Mar '05
    • View Profile
Actually, if you read most of the posts, most have been fairly consistent with saying "illeagals". In my mind, there is no difference between the races when it comes to entering the country illeagally. No matter how you slice it, it's still illegal. I have no problem with people who enter the country leagally, regardless of race or country of origin. From reading your posts, I get the impression that you feel like Hispanics are being pointed out, and I would have to say that I think your getting steamed about something that isn't really there. (I know, there has been alot of discussion about Hispanics, but I think most people posting have been fairly generic in their posts and use "illeagals" instead of a specific group).

You are absolutly right that most of them (Orientals) can't drive well. That, unfortunatly, is a major problem with the government agency that is supposed to ensure people can drive before they get a license. It needs to be fixed for sure. However, if they are here leagally, then they have the right to apply for a license. If they are not here leagally, then they have no buisness with a license.

As far as the work comment...Your absolutly right! A large percentage of Americans are lazy, fat-assed and un-educated. The Hispanics who come here are willing to work very hard for minimal pay, and that is admirable. The problem that I have, is that if they are here illeagally, they should not get any Government subsidy or license. If they want to come here to work, there are channels to do it leagally, and then I have no problem with them being here. In fact, I welcome them, 'cause they do work hard and we need that.

Again, just to make things clear...I could care less about race or country of origin. To enter this country, it should be done thru legal channels, and not illegally.

Erik :usa:
IVE READ ALL THE POST AND YES SEEMS LIKE U GUYS ARE TARGETING HISPANICS SO THATS WHY IM GETTING PISTOFF IF THERE HERE AND WORKING GIVE THEM A LICENSES BUT WITH RESTRICTIONS SINCE TWEAKERS AND DRUG DEALERS GET THEM AND THERE DOING ILLEAGAL ACTIVITIES