Author Topic: Driver's License for Illeagal aliens !!! :shocking:  (Read 35973 times)

mr4x42u

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 700
  • Member since Sep '02
  • LOCKED AND LOADED
    • View Profile
well,,here is the deal,,,I really don't care who wants to live in this country,,more power to them..That was the bases that made this country great..HOWEVER,,when schools and other programs such as the dmv are bogged down with those who don't speak English,,it gets a little frustrating...after all it is America,,and we do speak English,,its only fair that we ask those to at least have basic English comprehension in reading in writing,,the road signs are after all in English..I think its fair to ask and i don't think its out of line...Do you really think i could get around in Mexico or germany or Russia not knowing a little bit of how the language works,,I mean flop,,I'd get lost as a mofo not knowing what the street signs mean or say in another country..If I was to move to another country you can bet your ass i would at least learn the language..

I really don't think its fair that schools have to spend money to start programs to teach kids English..because there parents can't or won't try to learn the language..why should my kids suffer and have there education money spent to teach others how to speak English,,really,,my kids went to school knowing the language,,so should children of immigrant family's..
Forgiveness is between them and god..
Its my job to arrange the meeting!