Author Topic: Driver's License for Illeagal aliens !!! :shocking:  (Read 35994 times)

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile

one more thing, about what you said about people comming in to your ER and getting prescriptions for their kids, what does having a cell phone or pager or a gold necklace have to do with anything?? I'm just curiouse.

I think it has to do with the fact that they have mre expensive stuff than it seems makes sense.  I 've noticed the same thing.  I had a friend in High School whose family was on welfare, and his dad got the checks.  His dad would wear brand new clothes (sean john and such) new jordans, lots of :bling: and his kids would wear worn out clothes from goodwil, and they woud go hungry sometimes because he spent all their money on his stuff.  He had a camera phone before they were cheap, had an MP3 player befor they were cheap, and so on, and he didnt even work.  When you're on wlefare, yIMO you shouldnt be spending the $$ on the styles, but rather on your family.  I know there are many people that use wlefare for the reaosn it was intended to get them back on their feet, but there are others that dont, and they are the ones that are more noticable
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent