Author Topic: No white trash , you didn't Try to help at first....you gave me flack first ,  (Read 5241 times)

surfindave

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 112
  • Member since Dec '03
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
You Had and have every right to complain as everyone does but the way you say shite over the net gets taken different ways by sifferent people .If you look at the site there are some complaints and they all get rectified by Marlin and staff you just gotta learn how to take the comments by people with a grain of salt and just stick to your plan dont reply if you dont like what they say.
Me im a bit of a hot head and would go nuts but ive learnt that what pple say and mean on the net get confused due to diff personalities etc.
Too me id just hang up the thread and say guys appologies for any conflict It was taken wrong im getin me shite sorted thanks to Marlin and staff.And if ya wanna learn and learn then stick with the site kus beleive me this is by far the best yota site there is .Then when ya need help which one day you may then hey just post and the guys will help if they can .
Hope you get ya stuff done and enjoy the wheelin. i get my duals fitted next week :greengrin:
And it is a 1st behind a auto toy tranny in Aus and i got all the info from here .
Mainly white Trash and bigmike but evry1 tries to help with a bit of sarcasim and :pokinit: stirin its all good .
I hope ya stay on the site and just say in a new thread all is forgotton and leave it at that .
Dave