Author Topic: No white trash , you didn't Try to help at first....you gave me flack first ,  (Read 5237 times)

Diggertoy

• Marlin Crawler
  • I used to Crawl. I still do, but I used to, too.
as I said what you posted < Smoked Pole..........means it SUCKED that you were dogging me, for no appearant reason other than to start :pokinit: with somone you don't know......I never said you called me a pole smoker, I said that you'r posting smoked pole .......means it sucked.......can you grasp that, or do I need to spell it out more for you

as far as the rest of you folks that can't see the flames that were lauched my way from the get go, then I haven't a clue what I can say to you.......the concept of it has surpassed your intelligence level, I suppose

What ever, Who Cares...........Yeah I'm having them fix it friday morning, and I get to take the day off and take a nice drive to boot .........Sure I can fix it myself , I'm sure I could break out the Toyota owners Bible, and figure it out..........but here is a chance for me to get out of the office for a day...........Man , It sure gets tiring explaining exactly why I'm having it done... I guess if you guys had , fuller, busier lives you'd have not chimed in originally