Author Topic: anyone need anything precision cut .... PLASMACAM.....linktabs and such...  (Read 2201 times)

kneedownnate

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Yes you can cut aluminum with a plasma cutter , but there is a HUGE differance in machine work and a CNC plasma cutter. A plasma cutter is only good for cutting flat pattern shapes in sheet metal or plate (such as the FROR t-case mount )

I think I could easily build a EFI to 20r adapter if there's really that big of a demand for them. I'm a machinist and I build parts way more complicated than that every day. I have access to any type of CNC machine tools and SURFCAM programming software so a simple adapter shouldn't be a problem. What would someone be willing to pay for one?

WELL GET ON IT BOY!!!!  I'd do it myself but I'm lazy, not terribly precise, have no patience and am too shaky for a dremel.  But then again I'm cheap..........
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!