Author Topic: anyone need anything precision cut .... PLASMACAM.....linktabs and such...  (Read 2208 times)

bluetoy84

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -100
  • Male Posts: 300
  • Member since Jun '04
  • rice bouncer
    • View Profile
Where would you possibly get that idea?  Only problem I see is can you cut aluminum with a plasma?  I don't think a steel adapter would work too well between an aluminum head and manifold, but if you could cut aluminum then.....

And is the FROR tcase mount the one that mounts to the back of the case?  If so, build em and sell em here cheap.

Yes you can cut aluminum with a plasma cutter , but there is a HUGE differance in machine work and a CNC plasma cutter. A plasma cutter is only good for cutting flat pattern shapes in sheet metal or plate (such as the FROR t-case mount )

I think I could easily build a EFI to 20r adapter if there's really that big of a demand for them. I'm a machinist and I build parts way more complicated than that every day. I have access to any type of CNC machine tools and SURFCAM programming software so a simple adapter shouldn't be a problem. What would someone be willing to pay for one?
TOYOTA FOUR WHEEL DRIVE..............need I say more?