Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 203798 times)

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1293
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #2610 on: Oct 17, 2023, 08:58:13 AM »
It goes without saying, squirrels have used your skull as a septic dump, but that's beside the point.

"War" and the "Middle East" have become synonymous with one another. Fanatics will just never learn. Put a fence around the whole area and just keep them supplied with arms and ammunition. Eventually the problem will go away.

World War III would be devine intervention! The Holy Neutron will prevail! Amen.

"Immorality" is an overused term, often incorrectly. I wouldn't use it describing a person's sexual orientation or fetishes, people can do whatever they like, anything that makes them happy should be fine. Just because it's not your cup of tea doesn't make it immoral. I could go on. What IS immoral is the forced exposure to persons that don't want to be exposed, and the whole anti parent thing. What is presented as "Morality" and "Ethics" these days I see as "Mob Rule" any more. They've weaponized those words. Selfish, barbaric beasts. It's immoral, and unethical.

Martial law?? I say let them take the guns, ease them into a sense of security and then strike. Don't need guns to take the lives of your enemies. Guerilla warfare baby!
What will give the oppressors a hand up is the endemic cowardice in the majority of the population. A true fighter knows he's going to get hurt, and doesn't fear the pain. Too bad we'd have to rely on the pussified majority to fight with us.

We live in a world where we are told to limit our water usage because there is a shortage while they build a 1,000 more homes in the area, post speed limits and pull the car on the front of the line, that is doing the speed limit, to allow the line of speeders behind it to go on about their day, where protests go on every day to take care of people from outside the county while our homeless rot in the street, blah blah blah. Funny how no matter how far we advance as a people nothing ever changes.

Dumbest animal on the planet is the human animal, and that is a true statement.
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.