Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 210455 times)

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1293
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #1590 on: Mar 15, 2022, 11:17:09 AM »
Mandates don't work. :dunno:

Masks don't work.  :dunno:

Vaccines don't work.  :dunno:

The 3 big pharmas made $55.4 Billion in 2021 on their vaccines that don't work.

Lying, cheating, and corruption DOES work.  :gap:

WTF!   :willynilly:

Gnarls. :usa:

Actually

Mandates do work. When they make sense and are executed properly, and are legal mandates can work. None of those were applicable in this case.

Masks do work. Technically, anything that can reduce the transmission of a contagion by any percentage will work. A thread hung from the ceiling between two people has the ability to catch and retain airborne particulate which may be carrying an infectious agent. A 2X4 board would be better than the thread, etc. , wearing a mask made of loosely knotted yarn will stop a good deal. An improperly fitted mask of the best quality will do even better. Anything is better than nothing. So not wearing a mask does not work. Wearing a mask does indeed reduce your chances of becoming infected, and that is where masks work. Masks just aren't 100% effective.

Vaccines DO work! At least the ones that have done their job properly. Smallpox, MMR, Polio vaccines, among others, have done wonders in reducing and eliminating infectious diseases, without causing widespread harm. The CoViD vaccines might possibly be effective, that's yet to be determined (they are effective to an extent for now). they just need to do more research and mass testing. I wonder where they'll get the next 5 billion Guinea pigs?

Lying, cheating and corruption has always worked. It's what makes the world go round!

With the "don't work" bits I just had to take the Devil's advocate road and back it up with a modicum of logic. Anything can work if planned and executed PROPERLY. People are a major factor in a civil plan/experiment. Most are too selfish to comply totally eradicating any efficacy of such a plan, even more are too weak and fragile to endure. Doesn't help much with a controlling body that refuses to properly inform those involved. It's not just teenagers that push back against the authoritarian stance. Yake into account that the average I.Q. in our illustrious country is 90. Intelligent people have the ability to work things out in times of need. Those with less intellect, well, you saw the drama unfold.

Either way you look at it the pandemic was responded to late, managed very poorly and lasted much longer than was necessary. I give the powers that be a massive

F!

I give the people of the world a massive   F as well for their response to such an emergency.

More people were infected than should have been, more people died than should have. Blame lies with all involved. Now we will see how things go with the ongoing infections and the vaccine. May this will be the end of the human race. The slowest extinction event ever.

Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.