Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 210606 times)

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1293
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #1530 on: Mar 08, 2022, 09:59:32 AM »
Hey deucie....

Follow the money.  It's all about money and God-like power.

We're headed for the Great Reset... America could go south and slip back into the dark ages.

The horrific pain, suffering and death could be beyond anything we are now seeing in Ukraine.

The evil that is being perpetrated upon the world by a relatively small number of maniacal psychopaths is unimaginable.

Americans, and other countries, are witnessing by the minute how destructive this evil can be. 

Why is it being allowed to happen?

There is an insidious disease of apathy, ignorance, and stupidity in the minds of too many humans.

Something is radically wrong.

We're at DEFCON 2 heading for DEFCON 1!!! :yikes:

Will there be enough people fighting back and in time to stop the destruction?  :dunno:

For those who believe and have faith in God, we all better be praying for some Devine intervention. :thumbs:

Gnarls. :usa:

Follow the money, basically what I've been saying. This case it's resources. Get the people out and take the land. Over here the opportunistic American mindset runs from the lowest homeless to the President and that will finish US off as it comes.

What's wrong with apathy? C'mon, what do you think I can do about it? I find that most empathetic persons are just putting up a front. They don't really give a shnurgle about anybody but themselves but they will not admit it. Liars. Equivocators. We're surrounded by them every day, everywhere.

DEFCON 1  !!   I'm watching the skies with joyful anticipation!

Will there be enough to fight? All the "fighters" in this country fight for "social equality" and to take away all the things you need to fight with. When the OPFOR get here it'll be a comedy for sure as the fighters form protest groups to disarm the enemy soldiers. You know they'll fold when they're told to "put down your guns and call me by my pronoun, "they, them"" By a guy that's dressed in a yellow sundress. Maybe that's the best weapon we have as the soldiers will die laughing.

Which god are you referring to? Of the 1700 some gods........  I'll refer to the God of Thunder and Rock and Roll. (The spell you're under will slowly rob you of your virgin soul)

We know the god in control of the situation is the almighty Buck. (Not uncle Buck either)

Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.